Our Process Explained
So how does the “Sell My Home Fast” process work with us? Like all aspects of our service, it’s quick, concise, and transparent. Here’s how it goes:
- You contact us expressing your interest. Our office staff is available to take your call at any time during normal business hours. Of course, we realize that we couldn’t truly call ourselves the home sellers hero if we only made ourselves available to you from 9-5. That’s why we have our convenient online contact form. You can fill it out and submit it any time of the day or night, and rest assured that your information will be reviewed promptly. We’ll then reach out to you within 24 hours.
- We’ll listen to your particular situation and we encourage you to be up front about your needs so we can best tailor a solution. A description of your home and it’s current condition is needed as well. Some worry that disclosing this information will influence our willingness to buy. Not in the least, this is how together we shape the best solution for you.
- We’ll then review the information to determine a purchase option(s). A number of factors go into our purchase option(s), including:
- Defining your individual needs and best outcome by selling your home
- The costs of materials and labor needed to make repairs
- The time needed to get the home ready to put back on the market
- The expenses associated with the re-sale
- Comparable home values in your neighborhood
- The general condition of the Colorado housing market
Even with these many factors involved, you can trust that our purchase option(s) will be fair given your unique situation. We’re usually able to present all of this to you within three days of your initial contact.
- You then mull the purchase option(s) over and decide if you want to accept it. If you do, we’ll handle the closing process, and you’ll walk away with cash in hand.
Yes, it really is that simple. Plus, we don’t deal exclusively in residential properties. If you’re looking to sell a commercial building, raw land, or even a mobile home, we’ve got you covered.